Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Boys.

I don't think you could ever accuse Graye of not being "boyish". This is what I caught him doing while we were packing up to go on our camping trip. Actually I caught him kneeling in the water first, then this started, and it ended with him slipping and falling on his back into the water. Actually I don't even think he wanted to stop then, he was still stomping around in it after that. And by that point, what's the purpose of stopping him? At least he's entertained right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Graye has been all boy right from birth - it's funny how they just kinda fall right into that hey? Paige is definately all girl - the words drama queen come to mind!! Looks like fun though!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

The Kruger Family said...

HaHa! Cute! And love the overalls! Here they are called dungarees!

Anonymous said...

That's our grandson!! Must take after his daddy. His mommy would not have done anything like that when she was that age. YAH RIGHT!

The Kruger Family said...

lookin for party pics...