This was our most favourite place to be I think - the POOL! It was fantastic, warmish water, soooo great to hang out in on 30 degree days. I think we went every day we were there, including once right before we hopped in the car to drive home.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Cypress Hills Family Reunion
We just came back from a reunion for Ryan's mom's side of the family. It was a lot of fun, although it wore Graye right out by the end of every day. There were 10 kids (I think!) 6 years and under there - so busy! Graye and Tegan were the youngest ones, and Tegan (being the baby) was Little Miss Superstar - no shortage of hands to help out with her! She was happy to give smiles out to everyone too, could have been part of the draw. Here are a few (million) pictures of our trip.
This was our most favourite place to be I think - the POOL! It was fantastic, warmish water, soooo great to hang out in on 30 degree days. I think we went every day we were there, including once right before we hopped in the car to drive home.




This was our most favourite place to be I think - the POOL! It was fantastic, warmish water, soooo great to hang out in on 30 degree days. I think we went every day we were there, including once right before we hopped in the car to drive home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's so cute and chubby. Just like her aunty dionne.
Ahhh looks relaxing!
Post a Comment