Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wagons and Trains

Kids at the party ALL trying to fit into the wagon... except Milo, he's doing the pulling. Might be a tough job.

Gotta run out to the alley in back to watch the train go by... every time... which is rather often...

The train Graye got from us for his birthday. (Do you see a theme?) All the little pieces got put away shortly after as they were apparently just blocking the view of the train going around. And therefore got chucked onto the floor. But they might make it out again in the next year...ish...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That train is amazing! That must have taken awhile to set up. Good job Ryan! :-)

Anonymous said...

The cake was beautiful and tasty too! It was a great birthday party and especially nice that Graye's Great Grandpa (Fafar) could be there too. I hope I can have half the energy and spark he has when I reach his age God willing.

I love the picture of Graye sitting on Milo (the dog). :-) He is a very accommodating dog.

Anonymous said...

We got Michael's little guy the exact set! It took Nathan the better part of a morning to set it up, but the smiles are well worth the effort :) Don't dispair, he uses more and more of the "little pieces" every time he plays with it.