Thursday, January 10, 2008

Poor Graye...

...he got SUPER sick right after Christmas (after his dad got it, and his uncle and grandpa and cousin... and every other boy in town, but no girls come to think of it! odd.) Anyways, got a huge fever, didn't eat for days and spent most of his time sleeping, cuddling and wimpering. It was a sad sad state!

Cuddling mom and baby sister at the same time...

If you've never seen Graye's hands close up, here's a good shot of his little teepee fingers. Not sure if he'll ever outgrow those!

I was trying to get a picture of his crazy rooster 'do, but it's just a bit sad looking as he kind of looks terrible! And skinny! Still has his cheeks though (gets those from his mom, I know).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh, poor Graye!! He looks pretty unwell.

I think his fingers are adorable!

The Kruger Family said...

Wow! Its great to see some more pictures! LOVE the room! Graye is sooo adorable! His hair is great! Hahaha I just cut Ethan's in the bath! I didn't mean to..i just did a snip and didnt stop..then after i had a great laughing fit because the poor lad looks like a girl with a pixie cut (bangs and all!). Might have to get that fixed! And I won't mention the mess it made combined with the baby oil i put in the bath! So...no tummy pictures?! I want to call you before that baby girl is born..so tell her to keep holding on! LOVE THE PICS! Can't wait to see you all in person!