Thursday, January 10, 2008

hehe!

I just noticed that in the following post there is a picture with a mobile thinger on the crib and a hanger hanging from it. Yes, we are very poor and have to entertain our children with twirling hangers. We make do. Actually, I WAS trying to entertain Graye and keep him out of the paint by putting him in there and hanging various objects from the mobile. It hasn't been otherwise used in ages and we just never took it down. So anywho, now that I have justified our lives... please continue!

2 comments:

The Kruger Family said...

I can't believe you are 36 weeks pregnant! Where does time go?!!!!

Jessica said...

Hi Corinne,

I've been trying to respond to you for the past couple of weeks with no luck. I tried to send you an email via Facebook but ended up deleting by mistake before sending it, I can't access Facebook at work and no one uses email anymore so I thought this would be the best way.

I'm so happy for you guys on having a girl - how nice to have one of each! I hope I can be so lucky; not that boys aren't great but I have a need to buy frilly pink dresses and Jason won't let me dress Jaxson in them.

Yes, Jaxson has hemophilia (diagnoised in August) so we've been very busy getting that to a manageable level. It was very difficult to begin with but you'd be surprised what you can get used to. I think I can add "home care nurse" to my resume now. Jaxson is also just getting over a ankle fracture and cutting molars; it's been a wonderful couple of weeks.

Decided on any names yet? How are you feeling?