No complaining about what Mom makes you wear when THIS is what Dad puts you in!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Will you get me a copy of the picture that's the third down from the TOP? The one where he's looking at the camera, but he tongue IS NOT sticking out. Thanks my friends. I want to put it in a frame at home. :- )
5 comments:
Will you get me a copy of the picture that's the third down from the TOP? The one where he's looking at the camera, but he tongue IS NOT sticking out.
Thanks my friends. I want to put it in a frame at home. :- )
He is cute no matter what he wears! But he might have a talk with dad when he get older. :-)
Graye has such beatiful long eye lashes!
It looks like Graye might have daddy's cleft in his chin. :-)
Hey...I'm waiting for your swimming pictures!
Post a Comment