Monday, January 22, 2007

Heeeeere fishy fishy fishy...

Graye started swimming lessons a few weeks ago. Still not lovin' it, but he's getting more used to the idea! At the very least, he's getting better about water going up his nose... there was a lot less sputtering this week!


Warming up in the "medium-hot" hot tub after class with a couple of friends. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the hot tub wasn't too bad but I think he was saying "Are we having fun yet mom?" when it came to the pool part. I'll have to watch the video at home because it doesn't come up at work. Wanda and I laughed at his facial expressions when he was in the pool! :-)

The Kruger Family said...

Looks like Graye likes the nice warm hot tub!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the pictures in length wise! Now I can put these cute picutres on as my screen saver!! They're sure cute. . .

Anonymous said...

or width wise, at it were.

oops