Sorry about the poor quality! That was about as good as I could get it after re-uploading it with different settings twice. You can just come over to our place to watch the real thing f you want to see it clearer (or at all really!) =(
Hi! WOW! Your lessons look WAY cooler than ours! And your instructor smiles! Ours is only half hour, how long is yours? All we do is sing hello, get dunked and float on backs/tummies while waiting our turn, then sing goodbye. Well done Graye...you look apprehensive...but calm!!! Ethan is still wayyy apprehensive!
Ours is half an hour as well, which is plenty! We just sing "action" songs while bouncing around in a circle, float on tummies and backs, do the "jump in" from the edge and sit in a hot tub. The music is actually from a swim exercise class that is in the next pool over! It's at Harry Bailey, which is pretty good. Warmer than most of the other pools, but still pretty chilly! Those pictures are from his second class, he just had his 3rd and is getting a bit better about it!
I'm pretty dissapointed. I walked all the way to swimming Monday to find out that the doors were locked. I got a text today saying its not on next week either. Now, we have the option of refund or going next term....hmmm shoddy organisation!
5 comments:
Sorry about the poor quality! That was about as good as I could get it after re-uploading it with different settings twice. You can just come over to our place to watch the real thing f you want to see it clearer (or at all really!) =(
Hi! WOW! Your lessons look WAY cooler than ours! And your instructor smiles! Ours is only half hour, how long is yours? All we do is sing hello, get dunked and float on backs/tummies while waiting our turn, then sing goodbye. Well done Graye...you look apprehensive...but calm!!! Ethan is still wayyy apprehensive!
and...you have music on! FUN FUN FUN! Where do you swim?
Ours is half an hour as well, which is plenty! We just sing "action" songs while bouncing around in a circle, float on tummies and backs, do the "jump in" from the edge and sit in a hot tub. The music is actually from a swim exercise class that is in the next pool over! It's at Harry Bailey, which is pretty good. Warmer than most of the other pools, but still pretty chilly! Those pictures are from his second class, he just had his 3rd and is getting a bit better about it!
I'm pretty dissapointed. I walked all the way to swimming Monday to find out that the doors were locked. I got a text today saying its not on next week either. Now, we have the option of refund or going next term....hmmm shoddy organisation!
Post a Comment