![]() |
| Great teammates! Except for the tackling... |
![]() |
| Waiting her turn on the field. |
![]() |
| At the tournament, doing the kick-in. |
![]() |
| Getting advice from Coach. |
![]() |
| Tegan's teammate may look little and cute, but she was a star player! She put the big boys on the other teams to shame! |
![]() |
| Tegan doing the kick-in! |
![]() |
| SCORE!!! Graye got an amazing goal during the game. His first words following: "I am SO getting a medal!" |
![]() |
| Team cheer at the end of the game. |
![]() | ||
| They were sooooo proud! Their first ever medals! |
![]() |
| They had such a great team and coach this year! I loved it as much as them! Don't worry, I wasn't too soccer mom-ish. ;) |










No comments:
Post a Comment