Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Tegan!

My baby is now 3 years old - pretty crazy! For her birthday party we decorated frames, painted faces and then took pictures of the kids to put in the frames.

Tegan... in her dramatic "dark butterfly" pose.

This was a much more common expression that day ;)


Shark attack!!


Dino bites! Graye spent most of the rest of the afternoon looking in the mirror that he was carrying around.

Old school princess cake! I remember my mom making these for my sister and I for our birthdays.


We did a treasure hunt as well... found it!

Gift opening with the family, post kid party. :)

1 comment:

The Kruger Family said...

Wow..very cool party! Sorry we missed it again Tegan. Happy Birthday! The cake is gorgeous and so is the face painting! I've never seen face painting like that...think i'll give it a try on the kids this week. I'm sure it won't turn out as cool as yours though.