Lindsay at no invitation required tagged me in her most recent post and is now forcing me to answer a few questions for her. She also made me update my blog (below), so you can see she is very persuasive...
So here you go Lindsay, answers to everything you have always been dying to ask me, but never quite found the right opportunity to do so! =D I hope everyone else feels enlightened as well.
1. Favorite age you have been so far? Probably around 25. Living in BC, taking fantastic vacations in the Bahamas, still had a pre-baby body and no grey hair... =) Although I might say 27 and 29 were pretty good years for me too, as that was when each of my kids was born. Also very good times...
2. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? French - seems the most useful. Speaking "man" might have some good uses too though....
3. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? Sorry, I gotta say a few million dollars. Boring answer, I know, but then I could take my time getting all the OTHER things I want right now! Actually, I would settle for a Cookie Dough Blizzard...
4. What is one aisle you always have to walk down when you go to Walmart? Kids clothing. Another boring answer. But they are cute and cheap!!! Although admittedly I try to avoid Walmart at all costs... but it is just so CHEAP!!!
5. What is one thing your spouse/partner does that drives you crazy (don’t worry, we won’t tell:)? He cannot be seperated from his iPhone for more than 5 minutes at a time. He must know where it is always. And must give it a special cuddle before bed every night. Honestly, I'm a little scared for my position in this family. I just pray that Apple never comes out with an "iWife" app.
I am supposed to tag 5 more people and ask them 5 new questions, but I don't think I know 5 people who blog enough to do this. Well, I should say there are many blogs that I read faithfully, but I don't think any of them read mine...
We'll see...
5 comments:
Thanks for playing along...and if that's all it took to get you to update your blog, i'm sure I could do it anytime you fall quiet:)
Now onto something much more serious....DQ Cookie Dough blizzards! Do you know that it has been almost a year since I had a blizzard, and now that you have mentioned this i know i will be dreaming of it tonight....mmmmmmmm.
Ohhh you poor poor girl. Actually, being that winter is only just ending here, I haven't had all that many myself recently! Can't wait for you all to come visit - Blizzards will be on the agenda.
There is an iWife app, just so ya know. Only it allows you to keep in touch with your wife more. I'll buy it if ya give me a dollar. :)
Ryan
just would like you to know I read your blog! lol
Corinne, I forgot just how funny and smart you are!!! lol!
Post a Comment