The obligatory photo of the kids in the hammock. You can tell the kids are getting bigger when the hammock sags to the ground when all 4 of them climb in!
This is what we saw a lot of the weekend - blue skies, with big clouds rolling through on and off. These clouds obey traffic signs too. =)


Big clouds mean big beautiful rainbows:

The squirrels were well fed that weekend! Ate an entire bag of cookies overnight and the peanut butter buns the kids left on the table made this guy think he'd died and gone to heaven.
3 comments:
I love, love, love all the posts - it's exciting to come and find lots of cute pictures to look at!! Looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun stuff lately, that's great! the kids sure are getting big - hope we get to see you guys this summer so the kids can play!
These are great pictures. They could go into a magazine!
I can't wait to camp with the kids! We'll have to go with you! How about a day trip to Pike Lake to start when I come this summer? Pick a date...I'll be there!
I LOVE the hammock photo!
Post a Comment