Thanks to Farfar for picking up a tree for us! We decorated it a couple nights ago... well, I decorated and tried to keep the decorations on while Graye went around and tried to pull them all off again. To give him credit he did put them back "on" after by shoving them into the tree until they stayed.

Graye's decorating technique: finding a bow that will hold the decorations and just making a pile of them there.

3 comments:
I think you are very brave for putting up a Christmas tree - I am planning to, but probably really close to Christmas so that if Paige won't leave it alone I can take it down after a couple of days!!! But it looks very festive! And great job on Gray'e room, I think it looks fabulous!
I think you are very brave for putting up a Christmas tree - I am planning to, but probably really close to Christmas so that if Paige won't leave it alone I can take it down after a couple of days!!! But it looks very festive! And great job on Gray'e room, I think it looks fabulous!
Very pretty tree Corinne! And looks like you have a perfect window spot in your new house!! We are braving ours tomorrow but it is little. It will go to the charity shop after Christmas because we will (fingers crossed) be home next year! I hope your tree does better than the one in our Pinehouse apartment!! :)
Post a Comment