Sunday, December 14, 2008

Scandanavian Club Christmas Party

Ryan's parents belong to this club and every year there is a Christmas party for the kids along with supper for everyone. Graye had a blast decorating his gingerbread man, running around with a little buddy he found, dancing with mom, listening to the piano man, and (especially!) meeting Santa! He was also the best at doing the limbo!! (No, I don't think he had any kind of advantage!) Tegan did pretty good too, mostly just took everything in. Oh, and she LOVED the supper (as did I!) All in all, a good time had by... all. =)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

limbo picture is hilarious. hehe

ryan

Anonymous said...

I still chuckle at the look on Graye's face when I asked him where the gingerbread's head went to????

The Kruger Family said...

Wow Corinne! Looks like fun! :) We used to go to a Christmas party yearly and I LOVED it as a kid! Can't wait to have all those traditions with my own kids! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like a really fun time! ... Tegan looks like she definitely belonged at the "Scandanavian" party. :-)