...before fall actually kicked in. Thought I would try and get a few more pictures in nice summery clothes as the summer was ending fast! I usually go out to Borden and hang out with my dad once a week with the kids. That way his retirement has some excitement (ha! not that he needs it... but it is good exercise keeping up with a 2 year old while hauling a baby around!) and Ryan can get some work done without us all bugging him. This was one such afternoon in Baba's garden in Borden.
As I was looking at these pictures I realized they could be arranged with Graye slowly coming to meet Tegan and get in on the pictures too! Funny...ish. =D
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beautiful pictures! I love how they are sitting backwards on the bench. And I especially love the last one where Tegan is exploring the leaf. :)
Beautiful pictures, beautiful kids!!! I can't believe how big they are getting!!! We have tons of snow everywhere now, so i'm jealous of the 'summertime look' of the pictures!!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I love how they are sitting backwards on the bench. And I especially love the last one where Tegan is exploring the leaf. :)
Beautiful pictures, beautiful kids!!! I can't believe how big they are getting!!! We have tons of snow everywhere now, so i'm jealous of the 'summertime look' of the pictures!!
You and the kids coming out is the highlight of Dida's week!
:-) ...and mine too!
Post a Comment