Friday, October 03, 2008

Beauty Queen

I admit it. I entered Tegan in a cute contest. Which I normally would not consider doing, but it was for a Zellers "babyface" contest and they give a $10,000 RESP and a trip to toronto... I thought what the heck?? We still haven't gotten the big call saying she is the winner, but I know it's coming!! =b Here are a couple of the pictures that I took as possible send in shots.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute...she looks like a winner to me!

Anonymous said...

Definitly should win the contest! Good luck!

The Kruger Family said...

DEFINETELY a WINNER!!! :) Cute as a button!

Does Tegan have blonde hair??? Where did she get that?

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of the three above comments plus I think the "Where did the blond hair come from?" is pretty funny! :-)

Anonymous said...

So did she win, or what?