Grandma Wendy in BC sent these for Graye (along with a new wardrobe for both Graye and Tegan... Thank you!!!) Graye wanted to try them out. Looks pretty good!
Graye helping Daddy blow up the waterwings. Daddy helping Graye put on the goggles. Ready!! Now if only all this snow would go away so we could get out the pool...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He looks like he is enjoying all the gear without the water. :-)
Thanks for your comments the other day. Jaxson is huge for his age and always is in the 100% for his weight and height and his head size if off the charts! (must get that from daddy) We are starting to get the "oh, poor kid - There must be something wrong with him" looks from strangers when he starts his baby talk. I think he needs a t-shirt that says "Give me a break; I'm only one and a half!" and on the back it should say "... and I'm a boy!"
2 comments:
He looks like he is enjoying all the gear without the water. :-)
What a sweetheart! Jaxson loves to swim too.
Thanks for your comments the other day. Jaxson is huge for his age and always is in the 100% for his weight and height and his head size if off the charts! (must get that from daddy) We are starting to get the "oh, poor kid - There must be something wrong with him" looks from strangers when he starts his baby talk. I think he needs a t-shirt that says "Give me a break; I'm only one and a half!" and on the back it should say "... and I'm a boy!"
Post a Comment