Tegan's hair gets as curly as Graye's is straight after she has a bath. Here it has mostly dried already - still super curly, but not as much as it is when still wet!
Her tongue is out a lot too - seems to be a common habit with our babies. I won't subject her to the Gene Simmons comparison though... hehe!
This one doesn't quite fit with this "grouping" but... it's a good one and I didn't want to do another post just for one picture!
4 comments:
We have such a cute granddaughter!! Love to kiss those cheeks! I hope her hair stays really curly!! ooxx
Ohhh... she has changed so much since we saw her last barely two weeks agao.... Getting a little "cheeky" too ! :-)
Is that curly hair getting redder?
Can't wait to see her again.
Hey, Nana is right, that curly hair is looking a little redder! :-)
Hi! What a couple of cuties! Love the curls! My advice...is don't cut her hair! Ethan had lovely little curls until we cut it off short. Then, the curls never grew back :(
Post a Comment