Mmmm... cookies.... Think I can fit the whole thing in? Ummm.... was this supposed to have sprinkles? Standing up a lot lately, but still only one or 2 steps unaided until.... ...back down into standard mobile position.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh boy, looks like you will be running after Graye before too long!!! love the new look of the blog!
haha cute! Love the knees bent position...ready for action! I like your new preggie counter! Boy time flies...can't believe you are half way there! I am going to be an auntie again in May!!! (Cam and Janelle)
3 comments:
Oh boy, looks like you will be running after Graye before too long!!! love the new look of the blog!
haha cute! Love the knees bent position...ready for action! I like your new preggie counter! Boy time flies...can't believe you are half way there! I am going to be an auntie again in May!!! (Cam and Janelle)
I like the new Blog setup too. I didn't know that Graye had taken a step or two on his own. Won't be long now!
Post a Comment