Friends from Ontario (the Delbaere family) came to visit this week so we took aaaalll the kids... thier 3, our 1, plus another friend (Joanna Listoe) and her 2 to the park for the afternoon. I think Graye tolerated the train ride and the merry-go-round, but the ferris wheel was a big hit!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looking a little worried about that train ride. Bottom picture caption should read "How do I get out of this thing?" :-)
Looks like Graye had a good time (well, maybe on the train ride not so much!) - Paige is looking at the pictures with jealousy, wishing she was there!!! Anyways, looks like he has only gotten cuter since we left!
awwww what a big boy going on rides!!! Graye's present is in the back of my car and will hopefully be mailed (finally) saturday week..sorry i'm a slow poke!
6 comments:
Looking a little worried about that train ride. Bottom picture caption should read "How do I get out of this thing?" :-)
Looks like Graye had a good time (well, maybe on the train ride not so much!) - Paige is looking at the pictures with jealousy, wishing she was there!!! Anyways, looks like he has only gotten cuter since we left!
awwww what a big boy going on rides!!! Graye's present is in the back of my car and will hopefully be mailed (finally) saturday week..sorry i'm a slow poke!
I didn't realize you were pregnant until I read your little side bar - congrats!!
tummy pics please!
LOVE the new blog layout! Is that in blogger or did you do some fancy importing?
Post a Comment