Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Presents!!

Graye was of course spoiled on his birthday. Some of the gifts included a whack of fancy clothes from Baba and Dida, as well as the McKeague's (mom's favourite gifts!), a growth chart that Nana made, a big box of mega blocks and tools from Farfar, and tons of other (NOISY!) toys from everyone! Graye says thank you SOOOO much! He also had lots of help opening everything, so thanks for that too!! =)



2 comments:

The Kruger Family said...

Just so you know...Graye's present is NOT in the mail yet...because I'm going to get it in South Africa. I'm hoping to find something unique and African for him. So..it will be in the very late pack along with Aidan's and Milo's (I suppose that one might just be on time!)

Anonymous said...

I keep looking at the growth chart Ryan's mom made and it is just amazing. That is one talented Nana! :-)