Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy First Birthday Graye!!!

Graye turns 1 on July 12, but we had his party last weekend. It was a ton of fun, lots of people came, we had hotdogs and a big car cake, and some dips in the "pool" as well! Thanks everyone for coming, we almost had to move venues due to the tornado! Thanks especially to Ryan's family who came and helped us get it all straightened out and made some salads as my macaroni salad would have been a little crunchy with no power to boil the water for cooking! I forgot to post those pictures before all this birthday stuff so they will be above this post I guess.

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYE!! Hope you had as much fun as we all did!



5 comments:

The Kruger Family said...

Happy Birthday Graye! Looks like you had a perfect party bash! Corinne..you look fantastic! Wish I could have been there. Who made that most perfect cake? Was it your friend who has the blog? I will need some cake making tips as I'm going to try for Ethan..I think I'll start with something much simpler though. Maybe a square!! With some writing!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

We had alot of fun with all the little ones and we enjoyed meeting Christine and Matt's mom and dad from Australia. Corinne made the cake everyone and it was fantastic! Corinne can be the official family cake maker and decorator from now on. I pass the torch on to you sweetie! :-)

The Kruger Family said...

Holy COW...YOU MADE THE CAKE!!!! WELLLLLL DONE! Its FANTASTIC! Did you have a book you used or did you just use your amazing creativity? Pointers please...i want to make something for Ethan...a giraffe or an airplane (so that his grandparents came 'come' to his party!)

Anonymous said...

I also must commend Corinne on the fabulous cake making - Paige wanted to help, but you know her...sometimes all she wants to do is sleep!!! But I think that worked out for the best because it turned out awesome!!!! Great party!!!!

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Hey thought I'd take the time to check out your blog since you checked out mine...I can't beleive he's a year, that is sooo cool!

I'm coming to you for advice once we decide to have one! hehe