A couple of photos taken by Aunty Laurette: We had burgers for lunch AND dessert! This is the "Father's Day" cake that Ryan's cousin Danny made for the big day - she's amazing hey? Graye also had his first ice cream cone (Graye sized) with Aunty Carlene.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fantastic Cake!! Very innovative and it looks delicious! Now Graye won't want to eat anything but cake and icecream. ;-) Did you meet the cousins during the Edmonton trip?
That's a cake!!! WOW!!! I want to take cake lessons from her! I am going to attempt to make a fancy birthday cake for Ethan..but I'm sure it won't turn out so fancy! I LOVE the black and white photo of Graye!
3 comments:
Fantastic Cake!! Very innovative and it looks delicious! Now Graye won't want to eat anything but cake and icecream. ;-) Did you meet the cousins during the Edmonton trip?
That's a cake!!! WOW!!! I want to take cake lessons from her! I am going to attempt to make a fancy birthday cake for Ethan..but I'm sure it won't turn out so fancy! I LOVE the black and white photo of Graye!
I love the black and white one of Graye! Priceless :)
Post a Comment