The Andersen family went to Anglin Lake last weekend for Dad Andersen's 60th birthday. There were more mosquitoes there than I'd like to ever see again, but other that that it was a fantastic weekend, with weather to match.
Hmmmmm... what to write, what to write... Milo leading the boats: Mom and Spongebob =) Ryan (not) catching fish. That changed a little later in the day, although there are no pictures to prove it! One of the cabins we stayed in:
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
All I can say is its about time! I've been waiting for an update forever. All the pictures are great!!
Wow! GORGEOUS cabin! I hope to have one of those one day...not at this rate though!!! I haven't seen Milo before..wow..he's big!!! Nice looking poochie..or wowo as they say here in baby talk.
HI! Don't worry about Graye not crawling yet...its a beatiful pain in the behind when they do!!! Ethan crawls a bit more properly now and every day he is faster...and out of sight does NOT mean out of mind!! He is into EVERYTHING he is not supposed to be! He crawls all the way down the hallway and all the way to the end of my room to get my blowdryer..a favourite thing at the moment! Good luck when it doesn happen!! :)
Awesome photos, love them! Thanks for your suggestion of the sweet potatoes, Jaxson loves them. We bought a house in Moose Jaw so I look forward to seeing you and the family before both our kids are in kindergarten.
4 comments:
All I can say is its about time! I've been waiting for an update forever. All the pictures are great!!
Wow! GORGEOUS cabin! I hope to have one of those one day...not at this rate though!!! I haven't seen Milo before..wow..he's big!!! Nice looking poochie..or wowo as they say here in baby talk.
HI! Don't worry about Graye not crawling yet...its a beatiful pain in the behind when they do!!! Ethan crawls a bit more properly now and every day he is faster...and out of sight does NOT mean out of mind!! He is into EVERYTHING he is not supposed to be! He crawls all the way down the hallway and all the way to the end of my room to get my blowdryer..a favourite thing at the moment! Good luck when it doesn happen!! :)
Awesome photos, love them! Thanks for your suggestion of the sweet potatoes, Jaxson loves them. We bought a house in Moose Jaw so I look forward to seeing you and the family before both our kids are in kindergarten.
Post a Comment