Friday, April 05, 2013

It's been awhile!

Wow.  I have been more than delinquent with updates to this blog.  I'll try and do a quick catchup and then keep this more up to date again!

We got a new puppy!  Piper is a Springer/Setter cross.  She is super soft, loves cuddles and hugs and is the biggest troublemaker ever.  As puppies are, I guess.  





We had Halloween with a butterfly and Batman!  Also, Tegan got a haircut, after which the hairdressers all gathered around her to try out this new "hair do" - a bow on top of her head!


Then there was Christmas!  I can't seem to find many pictures on here from then - one of my gifts was a new laptop (!!) but I kind of messed up the transfer of photos and haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

And on to the New Year!

No comments: