The kids are both doing great in school, coming home saying new things in French all the time. It's not going to be too long before we can't understand them at all. They have amazing teachers and birthday invites coming home every week, it seems.
I guess I'd better start the update with Halloween photos. I missed getting my kids costume pics onto Facebook with the hundreds of others I saw, hehe!
I should make it all the way to Christmas by the time I'm done these updates! Though you've probably already seen those since they will be posted above this one.... ah well.
Halloween:
Tegan had decided she wanted to be a cat (which was no easy task - keeping her on track and away from the princess costumes once this had been decided was hard work! Though the sparkly ears helped.) I was very excited about the princess-less Halloween this year!


Graye's face shows exactly how he feels about scooping out pumpkin guts.


My excitement about the princesslessness (I'm sure that's a word) didn't last long though, as I let the kids pick which pumpkin they liked from the image gallery on Google...

At least I convinced Tegan not to go with Sleeping Beauty - "Sorry honey, that's a little too much hair for mommy to carve into a pumpkin!!"
Aaaaand after we forgot to dress Tegan in her costume for daycare (yes, we were THOSE parents....) there was no convincing her to leave the princess fairy costume that the daycare lent her there, and change back into her cat costume for trick or treating.

I made Graye a "Scary Spider" costume, upon request. I was pretty proud of myself! Even added some extra eyes for extra creepiness. :)


Every parents nightma.... I mean dream - seeing their children's eyes light up (glaze over) as they stare at the mountain of candy that they worked so hard to collect:

Hope you had a happy Halloween! We are still working our way through that candy. (Though the good stuff's all long gone...)
1 comment:
All our good stuff is gone too....I keep digging through it in hopes that I have missed something, but i'm always disappointed. The kids can have the rest:) Great job on the costumes!!!!!
Post a Comment