Here's a few things we did this summer that I missed, just so this post isn't super boring.
We went to the airshow, which was alright. The actual airshow was pretty good, except we didn't dress appropriately and it got really cold, and eventually started pouring rain (right when the best part - the Snowbirds - started) so we and the kids kinda froze. They still did great though!
Not sure how I feel about all this:


I feel like the whole thing was glamourizing war and showing off all the "cool" weaponry you can "play" with if you join the army. Maybe it's just because Graye was a little too interested! Ah, well. I think we'll just watch from a hill next time, haha!
On an entirely unrelated note, we also took the kids gambling!! No problems with that, haha!! We went to the horse races - and won! I guess maybe I have no problems as long as they are winning???



They even had a cheerleading section!



"Is anyone else having problems with their binoculars?? Mine won't focus..."
And, as always, we did some geocaching. Tegan made a new friend in a one-eyed cat. I tried not to let the kids get too friendly with it, but he just decided to take his own pets from them anyways!

We found some pretty good treasure too.
2 comments:
never to early to start your kids gambling! A good way for them to earn some extra income! haha
What fun! I didn't see these pics before bc blogger used to put new posts at the top,....now at the bottom i guess. We'll come with you to the horses next summer!
Post a Comment