1. Decorated eggs. Didn't work out quite as well as I hoped... as in the kids' eggs were better than mine. I'll show them next year!

Dionne came over to help the kids and I do some Easter baking. I found a whole bunch of fancy decorating things at the Bulk Barn (my new favourite place!)

2. Decorated cupcakes:



3. Took a cute picture of Graye:

4. Had a chair race... that quickly turned into a chair fight (well, would have if the kids were strong enough to wield them):

5. "Ate" a donut:

6. Formed the cake-pops:

7. Decorated the cake pops. Tip: This looks like something that you and your kids could have a lot of fun doing together. OMG, IT IS NOT. This is purely an adult activity. Holy goodness, the mess.... oh, the mess...

But look how pretty in the end! One would never know the state of the kitchen previous to this... unless you had helpful documentation like that I've provided.

On Saturday we went to Ryan's parents' house to celebrate with the Andersen side. We started with an egg hunt and ended with Twister. Parties just don't really change as you get older!


On Sunday we woke up to find what the Easter Bunny left the kids at our place:


Yes, yes, a product of her mother... anything for a laugh!

Graye spent his time a little more constructively, building a 3-D dino:

All ready for the Youchezin side to come over!


Who knew Neil could make such a cute kid?! ;)

"Not work appropriate" (Neil):


Graye specifically wanted a picture of his treat:


Right before the sugar crash:

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too! Next: the 17 day diet. Ugh.
1 comment:
Great Pictures!! I loved them all!!
Post a Comment