Monday, April 11, 2011

Ballerina

We registered Tegan in a community ballet class this winter. She was the youngest and one of the smallest in her class... and possibly the most distracted... but still ridiculously cute (possibly because of the distractedness!) She loved it though and did really well.

She's the one with the ponytail and white tutu:

Making a "diamond" with her legs... and checking that the diamond is actually there...






Super Ballerina - saving princesses one at a time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beyond adorable - and I can't believe how long her hair has gotten!!! I want to look at getting the girls in some sort of dance in the fall - I think it would be cute and hilarious all at the same time!

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I love the superballerina!

Jessica said...

She's a natural! Graceful and everything! Prima Donna for sure. I can't wait for that stage! Saw a little Dionne "twinkle" in the super ballerina photo.