Monday, December 20, 2010

Preschool Christmas Concert

We went to Graye's preschool Christmas concert the other night. It was HIGHLY entertaining. I don't think Graye stood still for the entire thing. He was bouncing in place, spinning around and taking elaborate bows - I guess he isn't intimidated by crowds! My family was there an hour early to get front row seats - after last year we weren't taking any chances. Ha! It seems this is the event of the season for many people!

Tegan, patiently waiting...

Graye, coming onto the stage, jumping in anticipation already.


Singing and jumping...

...backwards, jumping and singing...

...big finish... The BOW.

They got to see Santa after and he gave them each a gift. No really good pictures of this great event as immediately after this one was taken, another kid planted himself on the bench and didn't move. Probably because his parents were oooing and ahhhing over how sweet it was that he loved Santa. GET YER KID OUTTA MY PICTURE!! haha... ahhhh...

Tegan got a Zooble.

Graye got a Bakugan. Pretty sure everyone out there knows exactly what these things are, especially with these helpful visual aids - although it kind of seems like in these pictures even the kids have no idea what they are. But they did! Honest! And they were very excited about them! ;)

2 comments:

The Kruger Family said...

I love Graye's enthusiasm for the concert!

Anonymous said...

Yikes, is it bad I don't know what they are?:) I feel like I am missing out.....