I spent last weekend working on my newest painting - a wall mural for my friend's son's bedroom wall! It was really fun to do, though today I noticed my arms are a little sore. Who knew painting was a form of exercise too! Another reason for me to get back into it I guess!
I always like looking at other people's art progress photos, so I thought I'd share some from this one too.




Done! It's
just that easy. ;)


Now I just feel a little guilty that I haven't done this for my kids yet! I better get right on that...
4 comments:
Wow, that looks absolutely amazing! Do you do work in Hamilton?:)
That's awesome Corinne! I love it!
That's our girl!! It looks fabulous!
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, CUTE and WONDERFUL! Well done Corinne! You better do one for your kids or they will be forever jeolous! Advertise yourself, you could EASILY make a business of that. Seriously. DO IT!
Post a Comment