Monday, February 08, 2010

Valentine's Day Baking

Tegan, Graye and I baked some Valentine's day cookies. Tegan is about as neat and tidy a cook as her mom! (P.S. This is now what Tegan does when we say "smile!")


Tegan had about half a container of sprinkles on her cookie:

Graye performing some delicate cookie decorating maneuvers:

5 comments:

Baba ooxx said...

A couple of artistes at work! Hope we'll get to try some, they look delicious. :-)

Anonymous said...

Tegan was THAT covered in flour and they hadn't even started making the cookies yet. Corinne is exactly the same way when she cooks. :)

Ryan

Helen and Erling said...

ROFL - that's hilarious!
They do look very good.

Corinne Andersen Art said...

I beg to differ!! We obviously HAD strted baking - the flour was out!

The Kruger Family said...

LOVE THOSE BUTTERFLIES! I love that you made Valentine's cookies. Its not really a big thing for kids over here I don't think. Mark thought I was wierd when I said I wanted to get cards for the kids at Ethan's preschool...because its about love. They don't have boxes and boxes of kids cards here anyway, so I was out of luck. Can't wait for all the celebrations back home!