Graye had his first Christmas concert, and he did really well! I don't have any pictures of him because I was videotaping instead, but he stayed with his class and did all the actions (even if he didn't know all the words) =) It was great. Then they went and got a present from Santa (parent supplied!) Graye and Tegan are pros now at the Santa thing. Graye walked up turned around and waited to be lifted onto Santa's knee. Obviously didn't take him long to figure out Santa means presents and treats!
Did you cry watching Graye at his first school show? I did...it was soooo cute! Ethan also didn't know the words...not for lack of moving his lips though!
2 comments:
Your kids are so good at posing for Santa photos!
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh//,u 0 (from Rhi)
Did you cry watching Graye at his first school show? I did...it was soooo cute! Ethan also didn't know the words...not for lack of moving his lips though!
Post a Comment