They wanted to go to "sleep" - don't think that their definition is the same as mine!
Tegan was distracted enough after her bath tonight that I was able to attempt her first "real" French braids. Not too bad... I don't think they'll last until morning though! I need to work on my mom's technique - pulling until we looked like we were surprised about everything! =D
CHEEESE!!!
6 comments:
Very funny about the French braids' comment! I thought you were never going to do that to your child???? :-)
I hope they get along sooh well all through their growing up years. :-) They are so cute!
P.S. By the way - "Good job on the braids!" :-)
Wow, good job on the braids, I have tried a couple of times on Paige (bribing her with cartoons of course!) and I just can't seem to get the hang of it...maybe you can teach me?!!!
Excellent job on the braids! That's not an easy skill to master so quickly!
What a couple of cuties! I can't wait for Rhi's hair to be long enough to braid! They call it plait here by the way. Anyhoo...yours are amazing and Tegan looks gorgeous!
That bathtub picture is the cutest!
Post a Comment