Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Autumn

I was cleaning out the pots and leaves and stuff from the front yard and the kids were playing in the backyard. I went back there when I was done, but couldn't see them anywhere. I had just heard them giggling though, so I called Graye... then heard another little giggle and he said, "We're hiding!" They were both sitting behind this big bush that grows beside our back gate. Pretty good hiding spot - can you see them?



A giant icicle that we brought inside to watch melt.

Aunty Cindy comes for a visit! The kids LOVED her - she was game for all the things we are tired of doing. e.g.) pushing them around the kitchen in "train" boxes for ages. Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

The Kruger Family said...

An icicle already?! Kids hiding...so fun! They did choose a good spot! Ethan doesn't have too many choices at our house but his favorite is hiding behind the shower curtain while in the bath when Mark gets home from work...then he makes little sounds to help Mark find him.