I brought Graye and Tegan over to meet their new cousin yesterday. Graye was enamored with him right from the second he laid eyes on him. I was a little surprised, I thought Tegan would be more interested (usually she is the one pointing the babies out everywhere) but she had a look then went to play with other things. Graye however, was with Cameron pretty much the entire time we were there, "shushing" us when we got too loud for the sleeping baby. Pretty sweet! I'm pretty sure he wasn't this into Tegan when she was born. ;)
Sunday, October 04, 2009
Brand New Cousin!!
My brother Neil and his wife Jackie had their first baby on Monday, September 28. They had a boy, Cameron James, 7lbs. 8.5oz. Everyone is doing well, aside from the new parent sleep deprivation. I was almost worried that this would make me want more kids, but turns out I am more than happy to cuddle this one, then give him back to his parents to deal with during the nights! =)
I brought Graye and Tegan over to meet their new cousin yesterday. Graye was enamored with him right from the second he laid eyes on him. I was a little surprised, I thought Tegan would be more interested (usually she is the one pointing the babies out everywhere) but she had a look then went to play with other things. Graye however, was with Cameron pretty much the entire time we were there, "shushing" us when we got too loud for the sleeping baby. Pretty sweet! I'm pretty sure he wasn't this into Tegan when she was born. ;)









I brought Graye and Tegan over to meet their new cousin yesterday. Graye was enamored with him right from the second he laid eyes on him. I was a little surprised, I thought Tegan would be more interested (usually she is the one pointing the babies out everywhere) but she had a look then went to play with other things. Graye however, was with Cameron pretty much the entire time we were there, "shushing" us when we got too loud for the sleeping baby. Pretty sweet! I'm pretty sure he wasn't this into Tegan when she was born. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute, congrats to everyone!!!! That's great that Graye is so interested...better than the alternative!! And are you sure no more kids...just think of all the cuddling you would get at 1:00 am ( and 2:00 am, and 3:00 am, and...well, we both know how that goes!!!)
Looks like another excellent father in the making! Very special.
Congrats to all!
That is really special, very very cute! ooxx
Soooo sweet......
Awww what a beauty! Pass on congrats from me! Love that Graye is so into little baby!
Post a Comment