Tegan's latest handiwork: I came home from work to this sight the other day. You can count every one of her 6 teeth on Graye's cheek. Suggestions on how to stop a one year old from biting?? Bite her back - that's the best I've got. =b
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yikes! That's a good one! I just sent you an email with some tips. :) I hope it helps!
Graye looks sooh cute with the snowman but that bite is quite an "owwy!" He is going to have alot of material to blackmail her with when she gets older. :-)
3 comments:
Yikes! That's a good one! I just sent you an email with some tips. :) I hope it helps!
Graye looks sooh cute with the snowman but that bite is quite an "owwy!" He is going to have alot of material to blackmail her with when she gets older. :-)
Baba ooxx
Ok, that's not funny....but I couldn't stop laughing!!! Tegan's going to be Graye's little big sister!!!!
Post a Comment