Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow...

...while I go... to Mexico...
Ahhhh, I wish. While winter took a while getting here this year, it sure made up for it in cold and snow! This is our new house, covered in snow. With Ryan out there shoveling! What a trooper.

Tegan and Graye watching Dad shovel. I think Tegan thought it looked awful and Graye was wishing he could be out there too!


Where our front walk and steps usually are.

Our house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a couple of cuties. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice house!!! (but lots of snow!). I love Tegan's hair now with the pigtails, she looks so cute! And I know what you mean about Treehouse...Paige calls it 'car-cunes'...she never used to be interested in them but now loves them - at least I can now put Hanna down for a nap in peace!!!!