YEAHHHHHH...Baba finally gets to see what Dida has seen!! What a cutie pie....ooxxooxx
What a sweetheart! All the girls at work are saying that you have two adorable kids. I think its the cheeks! :)From: Dionne
You ARE quick with that camera. We finally get to see that precious smile too! She is growing up so fast.....sigh!
Yeah, that was Ryan's fancy shooting. I was trying to elicit the smiles!
What a beautiful smile!!!! Although I would be interested in seeing a picture of what you were doing to get those smiles!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YEAHHHHHH...Baba finally gets to see what Dida has seen!! What a cutie pie....ooxxooxx
What a sweetheart! All the girls at work are saying that you have two adorable kids. I think its the cheeks! :)
From: Dionne
You ARE quick with that camera. We finally get to see that precious smile too! She is growing up so fast.....sigh!
Yeah, that was Ryan's fancy shooting. I was trying to elicit the smiles!
What a beautiful smile!!!! Although I would be interested in seeing a picture of what you were doing to get those smiles!!!!
Post a Comment