Sunday, November 18, 2007

LAS VEGAS!!!

As most of you already know, we went to Las Vegas for Ryan's 30th birthday, which was a complete surprise to him!! Luckily everyone was fantastic and no one let the secret slip (well at least not that Ryan picked up on!) =b I have been really slow at getting these pictures on here, sorry about that! My sister, Dionne, and her husband Ken came with us and Ryan's parents met us at the airport when we arrived. Francois and his girl MJ and Clay and HIS girl Celeste also met us there for a big birthday supper the night we arrived. I don't have any pictures of the start of this whole thing, Dionne and Mom-in-Law have all those ones, but here are some of the other highlights...

We stayed at the Bellagio, and definitely got spoiled there, now we'll never be able to go there and stay anywhere else! Soooo we'll likely never go again. =)

The fountains in front of the hotel, pretty amazing show.

In the lobby there was a section of the ceiling filled with these hand blown glass flowers. It was pretty amazing!


Ryan and I in front of a display in the botanical gardens just off the hotel lobby. I guess they have the whole display on platforms that lower and get moved in and out from underneath so when they change it they don't have to haul it through the hotel... which would be pretty impossible anyways, considering the size of some of the things in there. They had an autumn display throughout the hotel, with big glass leaves hanging from the ceiling everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, get to see the pics on your blog. It all looks fabulous especially when I see snow falling out my window at work! :-)

Jessica said...

Congratulations Corinne & Ryan. Colleen just told me your were pregnant and due in February! (guess that's what I get for not checking your blog more often). Looks like you had a great time in Vegas, Jason and I were there is September and got married.

We stayed at the Luxor and walked as far as the Bellagio and what a hotel that is!

Hope you are feeling well and that baby #2 is happy and healthy. Kisses to Graye and Ryan. Do you know what you're having? Any names picked out?