Thursday, May 10, 2007

Nap Time

We've been having a heck of a time getting Graye to nap lately. He is tired, but just gets mad about it instead of sleeping nicely! Solution #1:


Might not work in winter though...

2 comments:

The Kruger Family said...

so comfy!!! I'd love to curl up there and have a nap! Lucky boy! Is Graye sleeping through the night yet? Last night I resolved not to bring Ethan into our bed anymore..i think this is why he is still waking..to get into our bed. So..I slept in his room. I still had to get up 5 times to put his dummy in (soother) but at least I didn't have to pick him up or get him up. Hope Graye is sleeping better than that!!!

Corinne Andersen Art said...

He sleeps now from about 8 pm to 6 am. He wakes up maybe once for his soother during that time, and often wakes between 4 & 5 am either for a bit of bottle or to come into bed with us. =b LAME that he gets up so early, but I don't know what to do about that! We tried to put him to bed later, but he is soooo tired by 8 that it's really hard!