
Can you see the food splots on the floor? Quite difficult to get off once dry (which it does within a few minutes).


There was food still coming out of his nose late into the night...

And where does he get this do you ask?? Well as far as I know, Ryan was QUITE the tantrum thrower in his early years. Supposedly due to a milk allergy, but I'm not so sure about that. =) I guess these boys just need to get out their angst early and then can proceed in a calm and laid back fashion. Right???
3 comments:
ROFL - Oh, my how that brings back memories.....
They say the best reward is when your child has a child just like he/she was.. Still wouldn't wish tantrums on anyone...
Good luck ;-)
I notice that his bib says "Thank Heavens for Little Boys" :-). You can't blame him if that is the only way he can get his point across (right?). Still cute under all the goop though! :-)
Hahahah! Go Graye! Looks like you might be stained orange for awhile!!!! Good luck Corinne and Ryan! I can't picture Ryan EVER having a tantrum...always been so chill!
Post a Comment