Our family started a tradition quite a few years ago of giving a Christmas decoration to one of the other family members (we draw names) for St. Nicholas Day. This was Graye's first shot at it (obviously!) and he did pretty good!


Ryan drew Ken's name and this is what he made for him - pretty good hey? I think Graye would like one of his own!

3 comments:
I think Ryan has a wonderful talent for woodworking. The train engine is amazing! Looks like Graye would like to help his daddy to make some too. :-)
Crafty daddies are the best! Graye is going to grow up learning soooo many cool things from his Dad.
Hey, thanks to the birthday counter, I just noticed that Graye is exactly 2 months older than Ethan. Ethan is 3 months and 1 day, Graye is 5 months and 1 day!!! NEAT!
Post a Comment