Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear! Vote for who you think is cutest... my vote definitely goes to Ryan. =)
Graye's costume also doubled as Grumpy Bear.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You'd be grumpy too if someone painted your nose black. OOOOOPS, I guess they did! ;-) Ryan is definitely a cutie but mama bear and baby bear are definitely up there as well! You all look sooh cute! I want another family picture of you in your costumes. Maybe we'll blow this one up and put it up on the wall instead of the big wedding picture. :-)
TEEEE HEEEE! Super cute!!! What a great idea! Love the tie on Daddy bear and the apron on Mummy bear and you couldn't get a cuter baby bear! I think you should make your own photo book of the 3 bears...take pictures for each page in the story and write your own text. Then laminate or print it and Graye would have an excellent keepsake!
Just can't get ourselves to choose who is cuter.....Now, if only we could get the teddy bear together with a couple of cute twin kittens, THAT would be a picture! Oh... We want a picture too for the mantle... at least 11" x 16" . ;-)
7 comments:
You'd be grumpy too if someone painted your nose black. OOOOOPS, I guess they did! ;-) Ryan is definitely a cutie but mama bear and baby bear are definitely up there as well! You all look sooh cute! I want another family picture of you in your costumes. Maybe we'll blow this one up and put it up on the wall instead of the big wedding picture. :-)
TEEEE HEEEE! Super cute!!! What a great idea! Love the tie on Daddy bear and the apron on Mummy bear and you couldn't get a cuter baby bear! I think you should make your own photo book of the 3 bears...take pictures for each page in the story and write your own text. Then laminate or print it and Graye would have an excellent keepsake!
Just can't get ourselves to choose who is cuter.....Now, if only we could get the teddy bear together with a couple of cute twin kittens, THAT would be a picture!
Oh... We want a picture too for the mantle... at least 11" x 16" . ;-)
How did you come up with such a creative costume set, Corinne?
Graye had his costume first, we just decided to match him. =) Who is anonymous?
Who's anonymous? If I wanted you to know who I was I wouldn't be anonymous silly.
haha! True enough I guess! Nice to hear from you anyways anonymous!
Post a Comment