Saturday, September 23, 2006

Wedded Bliss




My sister got married on Sept. 3rd, it was really beautiful. The day was sunny and everything went great, except for a minor wardrobe malfunction... the zipper on my gown broke right before we went into the church. It all turned out alright though. And on a related note - the dress was from Brides n' Belles in Saskatoon, and the maker was Alfred Angelo. I wouldn't recommend using either of these for any function. They didn't care much about the situation at all, not even an apology from either party (I contacted the manufacturer after the retailer wouldn't take responsibility.) They are replacing the zipper (I think they are anyways, they've not called me back yet) but it's not much good now!! BUT ANYWHO... here's some photos of the happy couple! =) Also one of Graye with Great Grandma Hawryluk.

4 comments:

The Kruger Family said...

Hi!!! Tell Dionne she looks stunning and has the most beautiful hair!!! Wish I could have been there! Love Kathy

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can clearly tell just by looking at Dionne how intelligent she is, and what with Ken's good looks, there's no question why you would name them Gray's God parents.

Corinne Andersen Art said...

Graye's godparents are also the clear choice because they know how to spell his name correctly. I hope some of those fantastic traits rub off on him! =D

Anonymous said...

I hear that both Ken & Dionne are great spellers! So, GRAYE should be good to go. You'll also remeber that everything Ken & Dionne have given you for Graye has had his name spelt correctly. So, if nothing else that should solidify their love for your little miracle. Ahhhhh . . . .